Work with a cutting-edge manufacturer with excellent company benefits including medical, dental, and life insurance, as well as a 401(k) plan.
- If you are interested and feel that you are qualified for any of these positions, please call or email us, or click "Apply Now Online" to complete our online employment application.
Experienced I.D. Grinder
- Knowledge in setting up & checking equipment. Knowledge using Sunnen and Bore Gages.
- The ability to set up and run Okuma CNC I.D. Grinding Machines
- A minimum of 2 years of experience is preferred. We can provide training if needed for personnel with the right attitude.
- Full-time position. Available immediately.
APPLY NOW ONLINE
Cowan Precision Grinding provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Cowan Precision Grinding complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including: recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Cowan Precision Grinding expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.